Sign in to follow this  
ac30fspad35

Waffles vs french toast! Who will win.

waffles or french toast  

100 members have voted

1. 1. waffles or french toast

That's the beauty if a waffle, it's the basis for the Windows Logo! It has to be. The only logical conclusion...

Never before have I been so emotionally attached to a poll about breakfast foodstuffs...

Waffles FTW!

I am going to go make french toast for breakfast right now as a protest to the injustice of the current state of the poll.

Oh look, the poll isn't anonymous. I must note who voted french toast and add them to my "Not to be trusted" list. :P

They have all been reported to the appropriate authorities.

Look at that poll. Waffles is even in italic because it is the more sophisticated breakfast food.

Waffles for the win!

Anyone want to stop at that Space Waffle House on the next orbit?

Consider the hazardous nature of zero g eating. Waffles have convenient holding cells for butter or syrup.

And that really is the last nail in the coffin for the French toast "theorists".

Consider the hazardous nature of zero g eating. Waffles have convenient holding cells for butter or syrup.

And that really is the last nail in the coffin for the French toast "theorists".

But there's so much more:

- Waffles are available in many flavors, blueberry, chocolate chip, etc. French toast is only available in one flavor: French.

- French toast is nationalistic by its very name, waffles are more egalitarian and don't care what country you're from.

- The square shape of waffles permits a higher plate coverage ratio, no wasted space.

- In a pinch, waffles can be used for graphing functions on a cartesian plane, try that with french toast.

I've come around in my thinking about those misguided souls who are voting French toast in the poll; they are not to be hated or berated. Instead, I pity them and hope that someday they discover the error of their ways.

Wow. I can't believe how bad y'all are at typing. Absolutely horrid.

I've never seen people have so much trouble typing "I accept the superiority of french toast, and apologize for promoting the waffle as a better food."

Maybe your keyboards are broken?

French toast. "Why?" you ask.

Two words: Blue waffle.

You disgust me with your immaturity. No, seriously, this is meant to be a child friendly forum.

Waffle master race!!

Blue waffle is a conspiracy by the French-toastinati to discredit the better breakfast food.

PSA: Do not Google blue waffle. I am not kidding or being facetious, it's a faked picture meant to disgust people that you will regret seeing.