Official Mod Compatibility Thread for .90

NathanKell

I'm still having the issues w/ KW Rocketry 2.6d2 for some reason!

loadingscreen_zps09e47ba1.jpg

Everything is loading into the game, flags will be there but once I get into the VAB, the parts are nowhere to be found. I've done everything to look for the parts, and they just aren't appearing.

The one thing I did notice is that when I merged the folder, it magically made two copies of the KW Rocketry folder. (see snapshots below)

KW1Location_zps79b0cd04.jpg

KW2Location_zpscc3dbea8.jpg

Also, with AIES 1.5.1, fairings seem to be a little wonky when attached to stock decouplers.

Edited by skyfire322

So are you saying that you don't know what folder goes into GameData? This has nothing to do with 0.90 compatibility. You're just doing it wrong.

Besides KWR is a part mod, not a plugin. It's almost completely irrelevant here.

Edited by Cpt. Kipard

So are you saying that you don't know what folder goes into GameData? This has nothing to do with 0.90 compatibility. You're just doing it wrong.

Besides KWR is a part mod, not a plugin. It's almost completely irrelevant here.

My apologies. I have posted a thread in the mod support forum in regards to this.

The one thing I did notice is that when I merged the folder, it magically made two copies of the KW Rocketry folder. (see snapshots below)

Pull the KW Rocketry, MagicSmokeIndustries, and Tweakscale folders out of there and into \Kerbal Space Program\Gamedata

You have the folders imbeded inside other folders.

If you open a mod file and you see a Gamedata folder, then extract the contents to C:\...\KerbalSpaceProgram\

If you open a mod file and DONT see a Gamedata folder, then extract it to C:\...\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\

You are just putting the files in the wrong folders, that's all.

I'd just like to say thank you for threads like this.

Not only do they help people find out what's updated, but it also helps some of us find out about mods we didn't even know existed.

I completely agree with this.

Astronomer's Visual Pack is not working under 0.90 on my machine. Game crashes during loading screen. Too bad, I really like that one.

KSP's memory usage went up this update. This could potentially be a memory crash as that pack eats a TON of RAM space.

Firespitter is having issues this version. Testing the .dll alone (redist w/a parts mod) showed that parts relying on FS texture switching are nonfunctional. Tweak menu for fuel doesnt even come up and some visual wierdness (Like applying all models/textures at once) happens on the afflicted parts. Tested with OPT plane parts pack.

Any idea on if or when Cross Feed Enabler will be updated? Tried using Near Future Propulsion and that was the only issue I had.

Manually updating KSPAPIExtensions seems to work to rectify that issue. It requires some extra work, so the question is how badly do you need NFP? (Obviously I did the extra work).

Manually updating KSPAPIExtensions seems to work to rectify that issue. It requires some extra work, so the question is how badly do you need NFP? (Obviously I did the extra work).

Not too bad of an issue. I did manually update KSPAPI but it still throws the exception for Cross Feed. I just ignore it for now but would be nice to have that working.

Simple Part Organizer is not working. Anyone know of a suitable alternative to switch mods on and off inside of the editor? Using B9, KAS, Infernal Robotics etc really makes navigating through parts rather a chore.

You can use the new advanced mode of the editor and create your own categories!

I updated my Resource Overview mod. (v1.2.0.0)