All parts with "variants" are being placed simultaneously/right-click menu gone:

Below, I've attached a screenshot of my issue. System specs and used mods will be at the bottom of the post as well. Since the .90 update (which I'm very pleased with! ^_^) I've noticed that all parts that have "subtypes" or "variants" are now placing all the variants at once on top of each other, and the ability to right-click them to adjust anything is gone. Could you please provide me some direction, even if that direction is "use stock parts until the modders get this sorted"? Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: This has now been solved. Thanks all!

http://imgur.com/6tl0xP0 - link to an image of my issue:

Mods used:

B9 Aerospace

KW Rocketry

MechJeb

Firespitter

Mark_IV Spaceplanes

Infernal Robotics

Near Future Propulsion

Mk3_Refit by Nazari

SH-MK1-Inline Cockpit

System Specs:

Running KSP x86

Windows 7 Ultimate

Radeon XII 270 Regor 3.2gHz

Radeon R7 250 graphics

8GB RAM

Edited by KristopherKerblumbus
Problem solved :)

I pulled out all the mods except the B9 Aerospace, and still all variants are broken.

... Yeah, the first begets the second. Firespitter powers the part variant switching - if it's incompatible or absent, the switching won't work. Put your mods back in, download the updated plugin, replace the one that comes with B9 with the freshly downloaded one and enjoy your part switching.

I don't want to say it's your issue for certain (and without seeing an output log, I can't), but your report is identical to others I've seen where the cause was a missing Firespitter plugin.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.