[1.2.2] Netherdyne Mass Driver Mod- Version 1.3.2 is now LIVE!

Northstar1989

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On 12/2/2018 at 1:50 AM, RussellMMO said:

Does this still work for current versions? 

On 10/4/2018 at 3:55 PM, Dnarbnellih2 said:

So does this mod work with 1.4.x or just 1.3.1? Also, would this be by any means practical for an RSS/RO install? Like maybe from orbit or the moon but what about on Earth?

Crashes my game on start up, Im on version 1.5.1

Edited by AReallySadPerson

• 4 months later...
On 12/6/2018 at 8:48 PM, AReallySadPerson said:

Crashes my game on start up, Im on version 1.5.1

Sorry about that.  The mod needs a recompile.

However, seeing as I haven't even had time/energy to play KSP for severally months now (drama+backstabbing at work, trying to get into medical schools, night classes, and going back to grad school soon) I'm not going to be able to keep up with maintenance of this mod.

I would love to hand it off to someone else.. @FreeThinker would you be interested?  Any other volunteers?

Edited by Northstar1989

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I gonna have to integrate some proper tweakscale support as it currently has the same part added 5 times, which is just silly

I willl also fix power consumption so that you need more then a tiny battery to launch the vessels

Edited by FreeThinker

• 1 month later...

Forgive me if if this is a dumb question, but how do i power these? In all the videos i was watching with people showing this mod off, i cant seem to figure how to provide power. Unless im missing a mod that might be needed for it to work, i dont think i have the parts needed in order to successfully launch anything.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...