Multiple Game Crashes

Looking at the Support forum, this seems link to B9 Aerospace. I have A LOT of mods installed, if the full list is needed.

KSP: 0.25 Windows 32bit

Was going to post before .90 came out...

I would currently just like to ask if someone who knows how to read crash logs could run through / slightly describe what i'm facing?

Multiple Logs:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4dykoiysle5s5ut/AACEBVIZrSnWBIW8bV4KMw9Ra?dl=0

Reproduction Steps: The crashes seem quite random, standard launch (repeated 3-4 times with no issue) would crash mid-way through a stage (not linked to staging) and on the first stage (not linked to previously staged parts) for about 1/3 of them.

Most however seem to happen upon reverting to launch/assembly loadings which leads me to believe they are B9 related (mentioned by others)

Any comments would help, even just:

Your 3rd log is Running out of memory, because it says "xxxxx" right there.

Thanks in advance!

I've been experiencing quite alot same kinds of trouble, running updated firespitter and b9, kw rocketry, lazorsystems, kethane with the community fix and such, and few other minor things.

whilst installing I had some rather odd bugs for example kerbals on the menu sitting on mun had no helmets and also there was 3 of them watching the crashed shuttle, one facing forwards kerbin?

quite normal yes? just now I tried to use the lvl1 VAB and it looks ok but the walls disapeared and meh... tried to launch and crash.

very randomly generated indeed, sometimes the game just crashes when I try to go back to space centre, other times I go to eva in atmos... but none of them I could reproduce, also the SAS went haywire whilst using novapunch, mechjeb did ok but afterwards the game crashed and saves were messed up, not that I'd lost anything of value but still weird.

E: i managed to reproduce the VAB invisibility bug just by doing it again and i noted on my own crash documents that 43% that my crashes are related to memory stuff, tho something called mono.dll caused an access violation.

E: 64bit seems to be fine so far with the exception of everyhing in sc being fully upgraded on new games.... hm

Edited by FrozenDefender

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.