[WIP] C.O.R.E. (More octagonal parts for small probes)

JoePatrick1

H09s86z.png

This is a fairly simple parts mod that adds more probe sized octagonal parts to the game.

This mod is a WIP - some of the parts included are very glitchy and are not working as you would expect but they are there if you want to use them.

Some of the parts included

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Development Pics

For more info on development visit the DEV THREAD

Javascript is disabled. View full album

DOWNLOAD

Accompanying COREmodules plugin written by Peppie23 (one of the guys working on RemoteTech)

Complete Octagonal Rocketry Expansion

Edited by JoePatrick1

These look great... I like building tiny craft and probes (and sometimes get carried away launching them on giant rockets)...

Installing...

Do you plan to include a KSP-AVC .version file in future downloads so we can keep our installs up to date with your latest developments and features?

These look great... I like building tiny craft and probes (and sometimes get carried away launching them on giant rockets)...

Installing...

Do you plan to include a KSP-AVC .version file in future downloads so we can keep our installs up to date with your latest developments and features?

This mod won't get updated that often (maybe once every month or two). Also if you browse either the forums, or definitely if your a member of the subreddit, you will know when it's updated.

• 3 months later...

*bump* well i just created an account, Specifically for Bumping this thread, I have been looking for parts like this for a long time and didn't know it existed, as i think a lot of people don't so hopefully this will draw a bit more attention and get you those lovely downloads and a bit higher on your priority list ^_^

• 1 month later...

Love these parts!

QuickFix to get this to work with KSP 1.0/1.0.1:

change in most part cfgs the "Node stack bottom" to be -1 at the fifth position, like this:

node_stack_bottom = 0 , 0.01 , 0 , 0 , -1 , 0 , 0

Then the parts properly stack in the VAB.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.