[0.22] ISA MapSat 4.0 Dev Build

Innsewerants

This doesn't seem to work for me. I've had a satellite in a polar orbit around kerbin, and while doing other missions (at no more than 10x speed) it gathers no data. It only seems to gather when I'm focused/flying it; Is this intentional, a bug or a setting I'm missing?

Ah, oh well. I'll just continue leaving KSP running in the background with a satellite going around.

It's working really well, I love the balance between having to scout by eye for artefacts and just looking up a map. It's also nice to be able to launch satellites with a use.

I have it toggled to 'On,' and I can actually see what it creates in plugin data. However, when I unfocus, then refocus the ship, it deletes the file.

That's odd. There's a known bug that deletes the gui map images, but i've never had it deleted the csv files where it stores the raw data.

Edited by rkman

Once in awhile the maps I've collected get seriously corrupted (see attached image). This is, I believe, the third time it's occurred. I don't notice any problems while playing, but the next time I open the game all my maps are hosed. Even if I don't access a mapsat orbiting a given body, the maps for that planet are wiped too--I don't even have a mapsat around Minmus anymore but the map is gone.

The game didn't crash prior to the maps getting wiped. I quit the game gracefully by going back to the main menu and exiting. The debug console shows no errors.

The .csv files are all okay and maps generated from that data are normal.

Is it possible to convert the .csv files into the main "gui_Kerbin_ISA_Topo.png" maps, or are they lost for good?

Once in awhile the maps I've collected get seriously corrupted (see attached image). This is, I believe, the third time it's occurred. I don't notice any problems while playing, but the next time I open the game all my maps are hosed. Even if I don't access a mapsat orbiting a given body, the maps for that planet are wiped too--I don't even have a mapsat around Minmus anymore but the map is gone.

The game didn't crash prior to the maps getting wiped. I quit the game gracefully by going back to the main menu and exiting. The debug console shows no errors.

Is it possible to convert the .csv files into the main "gui_Kerbin_ISA_Topo.png" maps, or are they lost for good?

I've had the same thing happen, every time I've tried to use this mod. None of my maps "in game" last long, they always wind up looking as you posted...although the .csv files are ok.

From command line or batch file input the following to regenerate gui maps (it's best if KSP is closed altogether):

isa_MapGen.exe texture

isa_MapGen.exe texture polar

Easiest way is to just start a text file in your isa_mapsat plugin data folder, put those two lines in, and then change the .txt to .bat.

Hey, it´s me again. I tried doing a polar map, but the azimuthalNP/SP don´t seem to be working properly, it doesn´t recognize the commands, it just renders an ISA map, and if I write the command "polar", and a number, both hemispheres appear to overlay. How do I get a polar map, then?

Just found a bug.

ISA MapSat worked fine for a few weeks until today i checked my map, and it was all gray. I lost all my progress.

ArAXc.png

From command line or batch file input the following to regenerate gui maps (it's best if KSP is closed altogether):

isa_MapGen.exe texture

isa_MapGen.exe texture polar

Easiest way is to just start a text file in your isa_mapsat plugin data folder, put those two lines in, and then change the .txt to .bat.