[0.90] infinite money & can't to launch due to vehicle stuck@launchpad/can't recover

//EDIT3 SOLVED!

I'm tracking down a weird bug.

I launched a simple vessel with jet engine from the launchpad, but I forgot the air intakes. I tried to recover it - I get the money for the parts, but the vessel (and pilot) is still marked as an active flight. I can keep recovering from KSC or tracking station, I'll be getting money each time, but I can't launch anything - when I try, the game first asks if to recover the vessel already present, and after I do that it glitches so that I see random stuff like KSC or flat Earth texture. Also, every time I try to recover there's an error popping up in the debug console:

[Exception]: InvalidObjectException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object

Has anyone seen something like that before?

Replicated it both in career and sandbox; in sandbox I had debug console up entire time, and when recovering I got 9 NullPointerExceptions and one InvalidObjectException like above.

Specs:

Win32, 0.90, OpenGL.

New mods I installed, all fresh installs of most current version from today:

- EVE

- RPM w/ DLL update from forum

- KAS

- MKS/OKS

- PlanetShine

- Achievements

- FinalFrontier

- StationScience

- Karbonite & Karbonite+

- SCANsat

- DistantObject

- RCS Sounds

- Texture Replacer

Other mods I had before, when I didn't experience the bug, also freshly installed for 0.90 and updated:

- Aviation Lights

- Chatterer

- Enhanced Navball

- Kerbal Engineer

- Kerbal Joint Reinforcement

- Procedural Fairings

- FPS Viewer

//EDIT

At the moment I'm bisecting the mods to narrow down the problem.

//EDIT2

Narrowed it down to what looks like a weird interaction between Toolbar, Achievements and Final Frontier.

//EDIT3

Found the problem.

Achievements ships its own copy of 000_Toolbar in its directory, which generates this glitch if both Final Frontier and normal 000_Toolbar are installed. Remove any of them, the bug disappears.

The solution is, of course, to delete the superfluous 000_Toolbar from the GameData/Achievements directory.

Steps to reproduce:

- install Achievements, Final Frontier and 000_Toolbar

- start a new game, enter VAB

- build a vessel (I used Command Pod Mk1, an FL-T400 Fuel Tank, a jet engine, a small parachute and 3x landing struts)

- launch it (I checked on OpenGL mode)

- fire stages

- recover vessel

You should get the Mission Summary window, but:

- the Final Frontier Mission Summary window will not show up

- the vessel will still be on launchpad

Edited by TeMPOraL
Solved the problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.