b9 and firespitter trouble with some parts

hello hello, so the problem is as is, all landing gear in b9 pack and firespitter are stuck, have always been, they're not rolling like they should, as in they're braking all the time and I cannot figure whats causing it, at first i tought it was just a bug and so on, i installed most of the same mods on my laptop and tried but there they work normally (atleast in 0.25 they did except the superheavy gear) also the part switching don't work, I found something about updating firespitter.dll and so I did but none of the problems went away, please advice.

some info on my system and what mods i'm running with

KSP -force-opengl, windowed x86 (x64 is stable and never had a craash wiith it but KSC is broken)

cpu I7 @ 4.6hz

gpu 780gtx oc'd alot

16gb of ddr3

and a 2tb harddrive i'm running ksp from, just ask if you need more details on those

mods

ATM

B9 aero

collision FX

crosfeedenabler (incompatible notes by modulemanager)

FAR

firespitter

hullcamVDS

JSI

KAS

kerbal engineer

Kethane

kinetechanimation

klockheed_martian

KWR

MJ2

MP_nazari

nasamissions

partcatalog

Realchute

ResGen

Romfarers lazor mod

safechute

Scansat

sciencealert

smartstage

smokescreen

Squad

stage recovery

stationscience

trigger tech and virgin Kalactic

those as of listed in the gamedata folder, most of them should be up to date including b9 quick patched by some dude on the b9 forum page... laso I don't understand why the variable parts (4x) are placed all at once. :(

well if you can help me resolve this atleast the landing gears I'd be very delighted :3 also ........ autopilot goes nuts with ferram aerospace, is that supposed to happen?

I had the same problem, remember since it is a third party patch it may not be complete or an actual full patch, since most of the B9 parts need the firespitter plugin.

Also you may want to check the firespitter forums there is a quick fix patch to keep it updated until snjo finishes his official update of the mod. Hope this helped!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.