Funds Multiplier Working? New Research Funded Parts not reducing total funds ...

Hello,

Games works great overall.

This is basically a funds issue(s) ...

1) Is the funds multiplier working (in the persistent file) ? I changed it to 1000 and did a mission and got no big reward; the Science building is too expensive for my tree so I was looking for ways to solve my problem (also with my tree). I am looking into mission(s) editing to make a mission to solve it for now.

2) When adding a mod (that I have previously set places for items to go into in the nodes) they add nicely; the stock item gave it to me 'owned' even tho it was in an advanced item not researched; this could be a bug? I moved it to an earlier node. It was the stackdecouplermini tt-2v or sumthn the little red and white one.

A modded part I moved up...gads wait it wasnt a modded part...the stackdecoupler I had to pay 1200 for to researched if I remember right; when researched the amount wasnt deducted.

The Science multiplier was changed once and it worked.

Zeta

Hi,

For some reason it is working...I am working on Contract Config and may have did something to the modifier; still working but I think the funds multiplier is ok ! Solved ! Wait...hold the horses...

I reloaded and changed the persistent file to funds=100 and it didnt change; I may have to restart a new mission or load a quicksave; now I know...

The changes DO NOT affect contracts on the board (!) only new ones coming in - It Works ! SOLVED !

Zeta

Edited by Cdr_Zeta
addendum

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.