[1.2.1] Outer Planets Mod (2.1) - Active development has moved, see first post for new thread

CaptRobau

I just installed this (and Kopernicus since it said I needed it for OPM to work at all), and while I LOVE the textures and remapping and whatnot, I seem to have an odd problem. I go into my building for contracts, I start canceling ones I don't want, suddenly the game crashes. I have a single ship en route to Hodor and a flag planted near the space center for purposes of "knowing where to aim for on re-entry".. I have a bunch of other mods installed as well but this only started happening with OPM + Kopernicus.

e: I just reloaded and decided to work on landing on Hodor instead. My framerate suddenly got crippled. I'm at maybe 8 FPS at best.

ee: Further edit, I can't even SEE Hodor. Not showing up anywhere except in the system map view and only then when zoomed out a lot..

Edited by Kershu5

Yes. It's a small moon (or asteroid I guess?) that seems to be around Kerbin now, between Kerbin and the Mun. I don't have a clue as to the problem. It doesn't show up at all and utterly murders the framerate when I enter its sphere of influence. Also the contracts thing from mission control.

e: Okay I stopped being dumb long enough to remember to hit Alt+F2. It keeps repeating "warning: cannot find preset 'Default' for pqs 'Hodor'. And 'Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range".

The deuce does that mean?

Edited by Kershu5

Yes. It's a small moon (or asteroid I guess?) that seems to be around Kerbin now, between Kerbin and the Mun. I don't have a clue as to the problem. It doesn't show up at all and utterly murders the framerate when I enter its sphere of influence. Also the contracts thing from mission control.

e: Okay I stopped being dumb long enough to remember to hit Alt+F2. It keeps repeating "warning: cannot find preset 'Default' for pqs 'Hodor'. And 'Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range".

The deuce does that mean?

Hodor.

Hodor!

Ok...I'm done having fun with you...hope you got it? Sorry to Hodor your Hodor, but Hodor isn't a part of OPM :)

This mod is great, i was really disappointed that there are no new planets in 1.0, this fixed it! Only problem is that i can't run it with the NearFuture packs and Astronomers Pack, too much Ram usage. Is there a really lightweight cloud mod? Tekto seems so naked without clouds.

Ah. I see now. KopernicusExamples was the folder, I should not have put that in my GameData spaces then :|a well my screw-up on that, then. I am curious as to why you put KSC off-center on the global map, always end up being tilted. Add challenge or more of a stylistic choice?

This mod is great, i was really disappointed that there are no new planets in 1.0, this fixed it! Only problem is that i can't run it with the NearFuture packs and Astronomers Pack, too much Ram usage. Is there a really lightweight cloud mod? Tekto seems so naked without clouds.

An alternative could also be reducing the texture quality setting in the game. That makes textures take up less RAM.

Ah. I see now. KopernicusExamples was the folder, I should not have put that in my GameData spaces then :|a well my screw-up on that, then. I am curious as to why you put KSC off-center on the global map, always end up being tilted. Add challenge or more of a stylistic choice?

Not a functionality of OPM. Either another mod, maybe one of the examples in KopernicusExamples too.

Capt, you may want to update the Kopernicus link in the OP to this:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1506251931366804&lnk&
. As of now, it redirects to the old derelict thread.

either you are some kind of scammer or your ctrl-c failed and you pasted whatever was in your clipboard....

if that was the case you should be glad it's not .... :D (oh come on they censored the word!!!! since when "adult movies" is a bad word? :huh:)

That was a horrible fail lads. Sorry for your troubles. Here is the correct link http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/114649-1-0-x-Kopernicus-Pre-Alpha-%280-0-9%29-June-15

It's fine. happens to the best of us.

EDIT: The top of Slate's mountains have a glitchy looking dark brown color. I just saw this in map view, so I don't have any more info. Will get back with info later.

Edited by TheJewelOfJool

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.