[1.2.1] Outer Planets Mod (2.1) - Active development has moved, see first post for new thread

CaptRobau

Yeah if you open up the EVE menu you can change the intensity, rotation speed, altitude etc. of that effect to your liking. Nothing to do with OPM though.
Astronomers Visual Pack? It is supposed to mimic the solar wind's interaction with the surface I reckon...

Thanks!

Here's a skit:

Kerbal: Okay Ovok, prepare to be landed on!

*Ovok's terrain changes to spiky one*

Ovok: WHERE IS UR GOD NOW?!?!?

Actual 'lol'

I think Ovok is set to troll the Kerbals for the rest of time. No matter what CaptRobau promises with his 'Ovok is now smooth' in the updates ;)

I don't know if this is the right place, but I've encountered an issue that I'm about 95% sure stems from this mod. Simply put, when I have this mod installed, solar panels do not work, at all. When it's not installed, they work.

It says they're in full sunlight, they have exposure, they're not too hot to generate power, but power flow remains obstinately 0. I think this is a result of the power curve edit, and I'd like to know how to fix it.

I don't know if this is the right place, but I've encountered an issue that I'm about 95% sure stems from this mod. Simply put, when I have this mod installed, solar panels do not work, at all. When it's not installed, they work.

It says they're in full sunlight, they have exposure, they're not too hot to generate power, but power flow remains obstinately 0. I think this is a result of the power curve edit, and I'd like to know how to fix it.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/114649-1-0-4-Kopernicus-Beta-(0-2-2)-July-7-Hotfix!/page96?p=2068800#post2068800

why?

seems pretty smooth to me...

(if you ignore all those spiky mountains of death)

:D

Better then my previous problem where the moon disappeared once I got to orbit range!

- - - Updated - - -

Actual 'lol'

I think Ovok is set to troll the Kerbals for the rest of time. No matter what CaptRobau promises with his 'Ovok is now smooth' in the updates ;)

I got trolled when i tried to dock with my orbiting transfer stage, i forgot rcs on the lander, and had no control on the transfer stage, in my many attempts of docking i pushed the transfer stage out of orbit and the long end of ovok ate it, while my lander barely cleared the spikes with a last minute burn, poor jeb watched his ride home expolode into a million tiny pieces. Good thing for quick save.

Edited by nsgallup

I forget. How many times has an update said, "Ovok is now smooth!" or something similar?

this much:

Oh, and 1.7.1 introduced a big easter egg. Go and find it!

you seem to have a weird thing for eggs....

egg-shaped fairing
easter egg
smooth egg shape
egg-shaped again

more egg-shaped

more elongated/easter egg shape
stock easter egg?
Latin for egg
more egg-shaped
get more and more egg/oval shaped moons
egg-shaped body
more egg-shaped
smooth egg shape

won't look like an egg
the Latin word Ovum, which means egg
smooth egg-like shape
characteristic smooth egg

an old egg-shaped
egg-shaped again
Made Ovok egg-shaped
like an egg.
now it's egg-shaped
egg-shaped again

a big easter egg. Go and find it!

Bug: when i download the mod it loads but the planets don't appear, And theirs no trace that their should have been some planets... HALP

You need to use the previous Kopernicus 0.1, the new 0.2 has this effect.

Could you show me you output_log.txt / Player.log and your KSPRoot/Logs folder?

Sorry for the delay, had to reinstall 0.2

It seems its now fine :P Looking at the thread I had used the first updated dll, used the 2nd one this time and its not removed the planets.

Just one quick unrelated question should I be getting errors about couldn't patch atmosphere ground?

Output https://www.dropbox.com/s/pltdg4nc31zsd9q/output_log.txt?dl=0

Logs folder https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ofcn5nycqld4x0l/AADPMxT7w_nmBXDTcN0jQhQea?dl=0

Don't have a player.log anywhere in the kerbal dir?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.