[1.2.1] Outer Planets Mod (2.1) - Active development has moved, see first post for new thread

CaptRobau

Just now, JadeOfMaar said:

I changed the spoiler contents. Shows more galaxy. If you have the Photoshop mojo then go ahead. :P

photoshop mojo? i have dds plugins for photoshop, was going to open both and merge them with layer blending, never heard of photoshop "mojo"

I'm getting ready to launch a new career incorporating OPM, and I'm doing it at 6.4x scale (using KScale64).  I've got a delta v map for the stock system at 6.4x, but I haven't had any luck locating one for OPM at 6.4x.  A search of this and the KScale64 threads came up empty.

Has anyone ever put an OPM 6.4x delta v map together?

Edited by RoboRay

9 hours ago, Dunrana said:

I have to say, finding a Dunrana Region while working on the Surface Experiment pack configs was exciting. Might it have anything to do with the  Gorgoroth Plateau biome?

It's actually named after you :D. I once gathered a list of KSP devs, moderators, modders and helpful fans to name biomes after. I think I saw your name pop up here and there on the forum for helping other modders with stuff for their mods. That was enough to make the list. Once I got to naming the biomes, your name was one of several that actually sounded good as a biome name. And here we are!

Hi, stock Kerbal experience changed with 1.2, so you could train your kerbonauts to three stars by orbiting Kerbin, escaping Kerbin' SOI and, instead of landing on both of Kerbin's moons as it used to be, you could just orbit one and land in the other.

However, something in OPM or Kopernicus (I'm guessing some MM patch somewhere) returns that to the previous values, which requires landing in both moons. Assuming it's a MM patch, any idea which one is it? And is it intentional? In either case, I'd much rather pre-train my kerbals by just landing in one moon instead of having to do both landings, so I'd like to modify/erase whatever config file changing that.

13 hours ago, CaptRobau said:

It's actually named after you :D. I once gathered a list of KSP devs, moderators, modders and helpful fans to name biomes after. I think I saw your name pop up here and there on the forum for helping other modders with stuff for their mods. That was enough to make the list. Once I got to naming the biomes, your name was one of several that actually sounded good as a biome name. And here we are!

*Looks for name on a biome*

*Finds it*

*Grins*

So apparently a small valley on Slate is named after me. I must visit it.

*Begins planning ridiculous overcomplicated Sarnus orbiter and Slate lander*

Edited by _Augustus_

On 11/17/2016 at 11:06 AM, CaptRobau said:

OPM_CommNet.cfg in the OPM folder does all the magic. Edit or remove it to suit your needs.

Thanks!  If I plan on hacking the SigNit dishes from DM's science pack to be ultra-long-range Commnet parts, do I also need to modify/delete hte OPM_AntennaRange.cfg file?

My OPM Revamp Project has gotten me to Urlum, now. It's a bit difficult to decide what to do. I've made a fairly decent replica of the GP2 texture on my own. Here's what it looks like.

l4XpEix.png

The question is what I'm going to do with the GP2 Texture. I could use it in one of my own mods in the future, I suppose. Or I could use it as-is as Urlum. Or, I could bluify it and use it for Urlum.

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.