[1.2.1] Outer Planets Mod (2.1) - Active development has moved, see first post for new thread

CaptRobau

I do have one more question. Is there anyway to turn Neidon into a version of Neptune. I just mean the colours/textures it's just personal taste that I would rather all that purple was that deep blue of Neptune. Is it even possible to do this? 

I spent quite a while trying to get that config working with the latest SVE (1.1.6)  to no avail. The clouds load in black and I have to manually load them using the EVE gui. I'm not totally sure what the problem is, but I think it's related to the new terminator effects.

20 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

last time I just dropped it in the game data folder, that's when the problem happened, do I put it in the kopernikus?

First of all it is supposed to go into the Gamedata folder not kopernicus. last time I had that problem it was when I put it in the kopernicus folder.

second make sure you place the right folders in the game data folder. When you open the file that says Outer_Planets_Mod-2.1 you should find a file that says GameData. then inside the GameData folder there should be 3 files, CTTP, OPM, and LICENSE_OuterPlanetsMod. put CTTP and OPM in your gamedata folder.

If that does not work make sure you have Kopernicus, ModualFlightIntegrater, and Module manager installed, not just kopernicus.

21 hours ago, StupidAndy said:

do I put them in the first game data folder or in the OPM game data folder?

should probably install MFI, that might have been the problem

1 your KSP gamedata

2 you need MFI for Kopernicus to work so yes that was probably the problem.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Rock3tman_ said:

I spent quite a while trying to get that config working with the latest SVE (1.1.6)  to no avail. The clouds load in black and I have to manually load them using the EVE gui. I'm not totally sure what the problem is, but I think it's related to the new terminator effects.

I fixed the code and it works fine with me.

I'm thinking about starting a thread for custom cloud configs. How do you upload files so others can download?

31 minutes ago, Rock3tman_ said:

I have no experience in modding so I'm probably not the right person to ask. Nice config though!

@ModerndayLink64 did you edit your earlier post to include the fixes?

the problem is that when posting configs the indents turn into spaces and it ruins the config so it will have to be transferred in some other way

"Nice config though!" Thanks, it took me a few hours because I was not basing it off of another config. Instead I was basing it off of this video

Edited by ModerndayLink64

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, Rock3tman_ said:

I have no experience in modding so I'm probably not the right person to ask. Nice config though!

@ModerndayLink64 did you edit your earlier post to include the fixes?

Yep sure did! The config works with the latest version of SVE [1.1.6] and is up for download!

4 minutes ago, Boy1880 Kerman said:

Um, I did the instructions as it was told and nope, no planets

Doesn't mean you didn't install it wrong.

instead of just saying "it's broke", Post logs and a screenshot of your gamedata folder. We can't help until you give us something to work with 

did you install kopernicus and module flight integrator?

Edited by Galileo

3 minutes ago, Boy1880 Kerman said:

I put in the OPM and the other File and nothing happened

That doesn't help me

i need more info. Logs and a screenshot of your gamedata folder 

did you install kopernicus and moduleflightintegrator?

Edited by Galileo

2 minutes ago, Boy1880 Kerman said:

Just Kopernicus, did not say anything about that, but I installed it once and the textures were broken and I got rid of the mod

EVERY planet pack requires them to work. 

Edited by Galileo

On 12/21/2014 at 8:47 AM, CaptRobau said:

2. Download Kopernicus, which is a third-party mode required for OPM to work

If the OP says it's required, the mod probably won't work without it. 

ModuleFlightIntegrator is bundled with kopernicus. Follow the install instructions thoroughly and you shouldn't have a problem 

Edited by Galileo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.