Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You've never seen a spoder before and were too slow to spray it to death while it was climbing into your mouth. You die from respiratory damage due to Spoder Spray.

I wish I had a hollow cylinder with a giant reaction wheel, and it would have a control room.

Granted. You do everything in the transfer properly without mechjeb, but then realize you do not have enough fuel to complete the orbit. Then, either do to an accidental pass of a moon or a sudden and random kraken attack, your spacecraft's new exit orbit plunges it into Kerbol, and you have no fuel to save your kerbals.

I wish Kerbol became a gigantic ball of cheese, still producing heat and light for Kerbin.

Granted, but these 4* pots are not the pots you were looking for, as censoring prevented your wish from being truly granted.

I wish for some stroke of genius that gives me everything I need to get where I need to be.

Granted. The Wishmaking Fairy decides you need to be at an arbitrary meeting, you were not late but there were no consequences.

I wish for a cow that could burn grass to make gasoline at x300 energy efficiency.

Granted. Just before the world learns of this breakthrough, however, the governments of the world decide we don't need cows anymore, and kill all of them.

I wish that the worst part of censoring wasn't [REDACTED]

Granted, but "Everywhere" is not an official location, so your immunity is forfeit.

I wish that I get to finally realize my dream of being in space for a few days (at least)

Granted. You are launched aboard a souyz to the International Space Station for a week's vacation. However while you are there the station malfunctions and they need your help to fix it. While on a difficult spacewalk to reattach one of the radiators after a debris collision broke the mounting bolts, your suit thrusters malfunction and send you onto a path that grazes the atmosphere. Of course, no worries about burning up on the way down- you'll run out of oxygen long before that, and there isn't a ship available to rescue you.

I wish these markets would behave themselves when I am not looking.