Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. The inert cake is so inert that the very matter of the cake grinds down to a complete halt reaching a temperature of absolute zero, freezing your body instantly after you take a bite.

I wish I could smell colors.

Granted, but reality sets back in and your orbit decays when you're not looking.

I wish for .24 to come out in... EIGHT DAYS from now. (Epic prediction if it really happens)

Granted, but it's a desktop PC because laptops are awful.

I wish I had a case that would allow me to change the motherboard so I could actually get my PC better than average (stupid Acer Predator *grumble grumble grumble*).

Granted, but so does the rest of the KSP community who can't do that, such as myself, and when you miraculously gain such knowledge people wonder how it happened and revolt against you for some reason.

I wish that physics at GCSE level was more interesting that it is rather than being the basic common sense it is.

Granted, but instead of lots of pie you are given lots of pi. The sheer amount of decimals overwhelms you and you fall into a coma due to shock.

I wish these corruptions were less morbid :P

Edited by Shna_na
Repaired a rift in the space-time continuum