Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but you are the only one on the planet other than 1 other who is on the other side of the planet. This other marsman heads east to try to reach you, but you also head east to try to reach them. You never find each other, and the other marsman dies before you find them. You continue to head east, and eventually come across the body. You realise that you wasted the past 35 years of your life, and give up. You bury yourself in the CO2 snow at the north pole and slowly freeze to death.

I wish the weather would always be perfect within a 10km radius of me everytime I leave the house.

Granted, but my wish being granted twice causes a paradox that suddenly makes my post count go down to 1 for the purposes of this wish but the side effect is that it causes a tear in the space-time continuum to open outside your front door.

ThatNoob, your wish is also granted but because you get the grades without the actual knowledge to prove it, your future career prospects are shattered as you can't live up to expectations.

I wish my wishes wouldn't get ninja'd.

granted, you appear in Danny2462's save file for youtube.... and spawn with a low courage level and high stupidity value meaning you have a very, very, very scary and dangerous time...

I wish the person below me would corrupt the person above me's, wish instead of mine...

Granted, but because of the nature of the thread the person below you grants only the first part of the wish: granted, but you are not suited to Earth's slightly different atmosphere and your lungs collapse. Sorry.

I wish the game had stock fairings, been waiting on them for too long.

Granted, you receive Oliver Wood, captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Unfortunately, as the story took place in the '90s, he is now about thirty years old and past his flying prime.

I wish I could own a magic wand that really worked.

Granted, but I became momentarily hard of hearing, so I instead give you some Anti-Buttered Fries. They're healthy, at least!

I wish my KSP would STOP EFFING SCREWING UP as I'm trying to record.