Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Unfortunately, something goes wrong with White Knight Two and both ships barely manage to glide in to a landing. Unfortunately, the passenger compartment is badly damaged- almost crushed.

I wish for happy panru5ds.

Granted, but the rules of this thread don't allow it and you are smited by the Kraken.

I wish Virgin Media would actually, you know, provide the internet they claim to give (don't listen to the adverts, they're the most untrustworthy company I've witnessed).

Granted. It is massive and lies around your house. You suffocate as it bursts in through the windows, leaving you dead inside a cake. You don't strip, though, so there's that.

I wish upon a star for Red Thunder to exist.

Granted, here's a few of my ideas (the downside? They are all TERRIBLY DIFFICULT (AKA I have no idea how to do them right now)):

1. A Kerbal Training Centrifuge

2. A Floating Mobile Rocket Launch Platform

I wish upon a condensed sphere of gasses with enough internal heat and pressure to begin nuclear fusion that I can be the youngest person to go to space!

Granted, but once enlightened they realise that flat land isn't the way forward and live on a mountain. For some reason, this makes them forget everything about Flatland including your enlightenment.

I wish to enlighten Kerbalkind.

Granted, but as I am the only person that is able to understand what you've wished for, I must keep the result a secret too.

I wish for a magical pencil that would create whatever I wanted and the creations would be under my control with out me fearing an uprising.

Granted. Your magical pencil is limited to the bounds of your imagination, you can only produce rocks. Rocks, from your pitifully normal-sized head.

I wish for a large, green lump that would scare people by making dreadful futures happen.