Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. A hobo spits on a ticket to Mount Volcano and it seems to you that the airplane is going to Florida, however you are going to Mount Volcano w/ terrorists.

I wish that the sun started violently rotating around my piece of money, and as such would be at (2/3)c relative to my money and accelerate at an extreme gravity of 500 earth gravities or more.

Edited by Tery215

Granted, but the sudden nature of such a change creates a new black hole and swallows up everything around us. Way to go. :P

I wish for good luck for the next week and a half.

Granted, but you are merely cut into four pieces instead, as 1/4th space is not physically viable.

I wish someone would give me a proper explanation of 1/4th space (especially as apparently it's related to time, not space, which makes zero sense).

Granted, but you became confused and tried to apply a new internal combustion engine and flame decals to your computer. It's not very effective.

I wish for anything you could grant me.

Granted, but as you are certain you have the ability, you become overconfident and forget that it also takes work, not just ability alone. You end up failing your next set of exams.

I WISH FOR A WAY TO DISABLE CAPS-LOCK IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY TURN IT ON BUT ARE TO LAZY TO TURN IT OFF WITH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON AGAIN.

Granted, but since this is ram and not RAM, you end up with 50 gigabytes of images, sounds, and videos of sheep. KSP is also in 64 bits that you need to piece together in order for the sheep to be removed from your hard drive (it's the next evolution of passwords).

I wish I wasn't secretly a dog :confused:.