Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you have the power of cosmic radiation. Unfortunately, you are not immune to the effects of its use.

I wish I was immune to all kinds of radiation other than those inside the visible spectrum.

Granted, but creepypasta simply refuses to let go of you. It will hold you in its shadowy grip for ever and always, whether you like it or not.

I wish I wasn't such a terrible person.

granted, this results in confusion as people realize that they weren't all thinking the same thing which results in anarchy

i wish that my keyboard wasn't broken(missing an M key and the I keeps popping out)

granted, this results in confusion as people realize that they weren't all thinking the same thing which results in anarchy

i wish that my keyboard wasn't broken(missing an M key and the I keeps popping out)

Granted. You get a new keyboard, but the cable uses a test copy of non-backwards-compatible USB 4.0

I wish I could fly.

Granted. As for this wish being wished, you must actually make wishes in the future and not just sentences

I wish for me to explode in a fireball, killing the universe.

Granted. You are now on trial in an alternate universe for realiticide and several qintillion deaths. Luckily, that universe has a sentence limit of two years. Unluckily, they measure years by galactic rotation of the outer arms.

I wish the RAM I bought and paid for next day shipping last Thursday would finally get here.

Granted, you wished for an asteroid; however, the asteroid crashes into the Earth as a result of the wish being corrupted. Another corrupt wish is that the Humans deflect the asteroid, and the asteroid impacts anyway.

I wish to DO THE MARIO!

Granted, but someone does the Luigi instead. You fall into a deep depression at this disappointment.

Son, I wish I was not disappoint.

Someone reappoints you. Multiple times. With a shiv. Your physical therapy will take years and you will never walk again.

I wish politics were banned.