Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but you are rendered incapable of actually doing the work, however much you work on it.

I wish a wish of times gone by,

A wish of all things old and new,

The greatest wish that e'er did fly,

Up and away into the endless sky.

Granted. Bees. Your eyes, first. Three large bees congeal from the mass of your eyes and shake themselves free as you scream in pain and shock. As you are still recovering from the initial shock, your hair begins to congeal and eventually separates into a swarm of bees, which remain hovering about your head for a time before moving off, leaving you completely bald and blind. Your teeth then wrench themselves free from your mouth with a shower of honey and pain, and each transmutes itself into a bee. Next comes your internal organs, the bees within being trapped until they trigger the last two parts of the transformation -- your muscle and fat tissues, and your skin. Slowly, your body decomposes, reforming into an immense swarm of bees, causing pain to shoot up your nerves incessantly until every last bit of your body has become a cloud of bees, leaving only your bones, brain, and nervous system. These then coalesce and begin to form a single giant bee, which contains your still living brain.

BEES.

​I wish people would be more careful with their wishes.

Granted. The Wishmaking Fairy gives you pi, mistaking the T-T for Pi symbol. Your brain explodes and numbers spill out.

I wish for n = 0, 1, 0, a stable container containing hydrogen compressed @ 1 atmosphere appeared near the ISS. Wait 5 seconds. End.