Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Well the universe collapses only to be replaced by something even more mysterious and complex.

I wish my KSP hadn\'t crashed during the test of my strato-launcher... :\'(

Granted, but it is a cursed form of KSP and IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE.

I wish people would use logic.

They make 100 more, but ban Bronies. If you are a male (over seven) and you watch it your family will be gassed.

Also, a police state is set up to ensure this, leading to your every move being watched.

Well, that\'s so easy to break! Hire a 6-yr-old girl to rig her TV with a capture card, go into a shed somewhere with a laptop, and watch the DVD!

You get a KSP Lego set, but Lego purchases rights to KSP and forces Squad to water down the game for the general populace.

I wish that humanity would enter a perfect golden age of knowledge, advancement, and universal virtues, with no worries in life and to become spread across the galaxy in harmony with all other species.

However, we teach the other races of our ways, and they fall into a downward spiral of death and hate, advancing slowly as they extinguish their kind\'s flames.

I wish for eternal health. Not eternal life, just health.