Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Wish granted, except we only have hard taco shells.

I wish for a plush Kerbal.

Wish Granted, except it comes to life, builds a rocket, and crashes it into your face.

I wish for a box of high explosives (Be Creative ;))

Wish Granted, except it comes to life, builds a rocket, and crashes it into your face.

I wish for a box of high explosives (Be Creative ;))

You get the box of high explosives but in the process of collecting them you get arrested by the government on suspicion of terrorism. It\'s pretty suspicious to have that many explosives.

I wish for a giant fighting robot.

You get a 0x10^c oz drink filled with ice, which turns Texas into a 173 Kelvin wasteland. Every Texan lines up at your front door to get a shot at you.

I wish MW3 could be as good as BF3.

Wish granted, but now there are twice as many little kids who complain every second on multiplayer, making the gaming community go insane and cause a great video game crash, bringing the economy down with it. Then, as a last resort, the entire world is destroyed to prevent this from happening again.

I wish for more epic wish corruptions.

Granted, but in a plot twist so complicated that only Doctor Who writers can comprehend, you end up corrupting your own wish.

I wish I could have 0x10c right now.

Granted, you get several hundred trillion problems you now have to deal with, including zombies, conspiracy theorists, rats, broken computer, etc.

I wish I could fall asleep easier.