Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but the method involves a bobsled on a slippery track system. With rockets. It's extremely dangerous, and it takes up a lot of room. (it could be one heck of a roller coaster ride before you pull 20 Gs and die though)

I wish that when I was sick, I would be smart enough to not leave napkins everywhere...

Granted. It is the Nameless One, the devourer of all things. It is given to you as a gift by Vladimir Putin, in recognition of your (presumably accidental) saving of his life upon witnessing an assassination attempt. It is small, a four-seater private aircraft, but moves deceptively fast owing to its soul-consuming combustion engine. Its jet-black glossy finish cannot be scratched even if you should take a titanium-alloy blade to it, and the paint job is known to quaff the blood of anything living careless enough to come into contact with it. You were never told any of this, however. Putin merely ushered you inside with a pilot he considered disposable, and watched as your maiden flight tore your very soul to smithereens. Your screams were never heard, for you never had time to utter any. By the time you realised what was happening, you were already dying, your body being devoured by the exquisite yet cute red-and-purple seat covers, crafted from something not entirely unlike dyed leather.

I wish I had a better brain.

I shall give you the most superlative, the perfection of wishes!

Ah yes! It is a wish for a metric tonne of fishes!

I wish for a excavator that could scoop up 10,000+ homes,

could dig cubic miles of earth, sands, and stones.

Edited by Flymetothemun