Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Jeb, Bob, and Bill are a few unimportant NPCs in Skyrim. You can borrow a rocket ship from them to travel across the map quickly but dangerously. They don't appear in any other games, and Kerbal Space Program does not exist.

I wish I could think of a good riddle.

Granted, but you don't know the answer. Searching for it drives you mad for decades, when you find out the only logical answer, after consulting experts, travelling to far off exotic lands and contacting their natives and studying their culture, and consulting many encyclopaedias, that the answer is "A dog."

I wish I didn't spend 5 hours figuring out how to make a UV map for a cube, and getting it to work in Unity.

Granted. But suddenly Unity Shuts down your computer,but as soon as you boot it up,a virus appeared... calling itself the unity virus by making your computer to shut down everytime you boot it up with unity. but lucky you,the virus is gone for good by the computer gods.

i wish suddenly I would Have the power to never grow and never get fat...And Own a train,that makes magical rainbows fart out of it.

Granted.. Lucky you,A storm of waffles fill your plate And keep filling as soon as you eat them... so you get infinite waffles :D Note:The spell expires When you die...

I wish for Everything in the whole world. Would Be entirely one cent.

Granted. But theres no wish,that you want me to grant,so theres no corruption! and suddenly,the corrupt god smashs a hammer on your head..

I wish that i could have a portable vending machine,with no coin slot and no money,so i just press a button and itll give me the snack..

granted. Suddenly A doctor comes And cuts you in half,takes the tofu burger Out of your stomach,and then Removes your tongue,and puts better tastes buds in,then puts you back together.. Note: this is Meant for a joke if anyone is reading this... and should NOT be taken seriously Nor should you believe this stuff...

I wish that santa claus could come right now tonight..

granted. doc brown steals you and puts you back when the movie was released,and then after you seen it doc brown leaves you... so then your trapped in that date when it was released..

I wish that I transform into rudolph..

Edited by Guest