Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. It has the ability to take over all of the world except 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 googlplexths of a square Plank distance.

I wish for whoever does not corrupt this wish to get whatever they want, as long as it harms nothing, and if you corrupt the wish, you get eaten alive by zombies. You may not change the question, including this part, at all.

There was no question. Therefore I change to question to be "if you could get anything in the world you want, right now, what would you get and do with it?" I get a really sick rocket launcher and go to town on ISIS.

Off Topic: I said the supercomputer would have :"no capacity to take over the world" Don't know if you're jumping my capacity usage or not, please tell me.

I wish for a Umarex ARX-160 Elite.

Granted. It has a calibre of 50000000 mm and no ability to shoot anything besides a sponge. It's also buried in the ground (it kind of *has* to be) so can only fire on a bearing of 080° at an elevation of 12°.

Edit: Yes, the above perfectly well describes the XBox.

I wish the Thames would flow backwards.

Granted. The water inside you evaporates and takes up a much larger volume now. You explode (as does everyone else, and everything alive else, and really, why would you wish for something like that!?).

I wish for all previous wishes to be undone.

Granted, but it is so big and massive, it dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy, and then it collapses into a super massive black hole that sucks up 50% of the total mass of the universe in 129.333334 nanoseconds.

i wish that ksp had no bugs and that My potato computer could support environmental visual enhancement mods.