Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. But in order to restore the ballance all ksp players become more stupid, so for them the mods are just as complex to figure out as before.

Granted, however, since you are using the cheap, terrible Albuquerque drive in lieu of the Alcubierre drive, the ship explodes from faulty engineering.

I wish my albuquerque drive hasn't malfunctioned.

Granted. You have a great Christmas Day, launching thousand part ships at 60 fps and no lag. Then on Boxing Day you get loads of debts attributed to your name, and the debt collectors call and take the computer away along with everything else.

I wish this Christmas would be the last. Bah, humbug!

Granted. 3 ghosts lead him to the spirit of Dr. William Whitney Christmas, who then instructs Cantab to be the test pilot in his new aircraft, and for you to watch. Cantab manages to crash the Christmas Bullet II straight into you, killing you both, then the spirit of Christmas starts boasting about how his aircraft will replace the F-22 raptor and F-35 and stuff.

I wish I knew more about obscure aircraft and their designers

Granted. Unfortunately none of those obscure aircraft are able to stop an asteroid the size of the Moon from impacting earth at 1/4c.

I wish this thread would be less macabre.

Granted, but it gets nasty...

I wish to be able to get a space shuttle onto the KSC runway with no engine power...

Granted, you travel through space. Every little bit. You enjoy every second. But after sometime you realize that you used up all of the universe's energy to travel through it.

I wish that I would stop thinking about an 8 word sentence as if it were a life philosophy.