Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. People now blindly accept anything the moderators tell them, leaving no checks and balances on their unlimited power to keep them from becoming corrupt and full of hubris. Gotta start refreshing before submitting.

Granted. It's all black licorice.

I wish all forum members were well behaved enough that moderation wasn't necessary at all.

What happened to Kaspers candy Red Iron Crown?

Kasper gets his candy but he also gets toothache.

Granted but now you lose your chance to be a moderator.

I wish for a Kerbal style cake with green icing :)

Edited by sal_vager

Granted. The video it's based on is a 1 hour livestream of a game-that-shall-not-be-named. As a result, all of culture turns into a bunch of 10 year olds who think they're cool and that they're better than everybody.

I wish I could say the name of that game without getting banned and/or starting a massive flame war. (lol no it's not KSP)

Granted, but soon enough someone steals it, reposts it, and turns the Internet against you by claiming it's theirs. Despite you being in the right, the Internet does not listen, consigning you and your video to an early online grave.

I wish the Internet wasn't so hostile sometimes.

Granted. They appear in vast amounts at room temperture. Any colder, and they become more prevelant. To restore the number of bugs to it's old level, you must throw the computer in to the core of the sun (thus melting the CPU, RAM, and hard drive)

I wish I could figure out how to make a craft look good in KSP.

Granted. But the time machine sends you to 1885.. Since you got struck by lightning!

I wish that I could have a hoverboard or a self tying sneakers