Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Somehow i could be dislexic sometime so you only get a "thanks" but feel free to try to remove the letters you don't need and see if it work ; )

I wish access to a few or all of my own 'white house' files are not granted to only certain person i have in mind and that this is false.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Granted. You no longer can wish for you do not wish. Wait, what?... *muttering in background* Oh... he didn't wish so I just wish for myself? *muttering* And me repeating everything your saying is just annoying? *muttering* Okay, so I should stop talking?

I wish for a successful Eve and back mission in 1.0!

Granted a nuke hits it derectly but that doesn't kill you you are stuck inside the bunker for 7 years because of rubble and radiation so you take a plastic bag an -------------------

i wish wish for depleted uranium dust in a lead box

Done, but the depleted uranium weighs millions of tons inside the box, causing it to fall straight down through the floor rendering it unretrivable

I wish for the ability to dock ingame.

Granted, you are now driven by a ludicrous dream to conquer Europe, including Russia, in winter.

I wish for a quick and easy method to terraform other planets in out solar system.