Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, everyone dies today... or rather did die 30 seconds ago. Being a genie I brought them back to life.

I wish magic was real

I wish I could put the world's supply of helium in one giant balloon and ride it out to space.

Edited by Fel

Granted. The thing pops when you start to hit space and you plummet to your death.

I wish for a pencil.

You just destroyed the world's supply of helium, you can have a pencil only when you recover it all.

I wish people wouldn't act like hydrogen gas is dangerous, sure it is flammable but it's just a cool burst of flame; quite frankly the kids would probably enjoy popping hydrogen balloons. It's fun! Hindenburg was totally a U.S. inside job, given we control the largest helium supply and wanted to get people stuck on helium instead of the far more buoyant hydrogen. Join the Hydrogen protest movement!

Granted, instead they act like nitrogen gas is dangerous. Nitrogen-based fertilizers are no longer used, and the economy collapses.

I wish for the ability to see comments from the future. But no spoilers.

Granted. You [highlight]and only you[/highlight], will die [highlight]in 3216[/highlight] weeks. [highlight]You will be [/highlight] hit by [highlight]the love of your life[/highlight] and die of heart [highlight]breakage[/highlight]. [highlight]Your[/highlight] life will be spared [highlight]if you do not visit the moon on[/highlight] January 4th.

I wish I wasn't bored.

Edited by Fel

Granted. It blows up after Canadian Gangsters sneak across the border and toss explosive maple leaves and incendiary Tim Hortons products at it.

I wish that the above joke doesn't start a Canadian Mafia DDOS attack on the forums.

Granted... but your flaming conservative notions of preventing unlawful protests has resulted in anonymous DDOSing the forums... this time they also attack the mainpage's server as well as the home computer of Felipe Falanghe (HarvesteR). All copies and records of KSP get destroyed in the process.

I wish I wasn't ultra-bored and didn't regress to a deeper state of boredom.

Granted. You discover a series of fascinating books, a gripping story, likeable characters, stunning background... then the author kills of every single one of the characters you actually like.

I wish to be timetravel to the time Pumapunku was build, and be able to return with the knowledge of who build these and how and why.

Granted. Nothing changes. You only wished that you COULD live in Iceland, but since you already have the CAPACITY to live in Iceland your wish is for something that you already have.

I wish everyone would include Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, and all the other big spying organizations in their "spying organizations" list.