Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you now know the square of how many bronies are dead. One can't be entirely sure that the square root is a positive number..

I wish for less squishy meat.

Edited by Tery215

Granted, but now all of the meat in the world becomes stone hard and untasty...

...and humanity turns toward a vegetable-based diet, which in turn fuels Monsanto's GMO and weed spray business, which in turn gives the USA complete control of the world which in turn leads to an invasion by the Illuminati, but then Jebediah saves humanity using his RT-10 Solid rocket boosters, and the Kerbals become our overlords, having us to do rocket science for them... DUN DUN DUN.

I wish for Jebediah kerman for president of USA 2016.

granted, Kerman Jebediah is and it has to say nothing on media before asking IBM-Watson and has to repeat exactly the same with always a delay of minimum 30second (no maximum) before answering anithing and repeat exactly what IBM-Watson told him to say. Also for the fun IBM-Watson is renamed Fyreflare because it always made me smile kindly when reading him/her in the forum.

I wich i don't miss fyreflare around here more often that it may appear, and don't like like all human being to chit chat about this or that.

Granted. You now speak and understand Kerbish(?) and have the opportunity to talk to you crew. They endlessly complain about your ship designs, the lack of a KSC swimming pool, the long boring interplanetary transits, and that time when you forgot the parachutes again.

I wish for the legalization of... <checking-forum-rules>... something specific in my country.

Granted... it is now legal to deport people who do something specific to Antarctica where they can keep their body warmth by inhaling fumes.

I wish I was the supreme ruler of Earth, and ruled over all in my impregnable floating city.

Granted. Your impregnable floating city happens to be (insert name of joke punch-line city in your country here). Enjoy (insert name of joke punch-line city in your country here)!

I wish for Emma Watson.

Yeah, this won't end well.

So, you want a metaphasic scalpel? Granted, you now own a scalpel that cannot cut living organic material but can cut petrified organic material.

Unfortunately this is alien technology which, in turn, means you are now an alien being held in a secret government facility and being subjected to numerous inhuman tests.

I wish Star Trek (TOS and TNG) was a documentary from the future.

Granted. Here's your mandatory red shirt. Oh, and your username? Totally offensive to any Klingon, ane they know where you live.

I wish I knew - for certain, with proof - whether P equals NP.

Granted. it did so in 2009.

I wish I hadn't just been ninja'ed.

Edited by heng
I'd like to file a formal complaint: my wish for the ability to post stuff without having to edit it has not been granted. :P

Granted. Here's your mandatory red shirt. Oh, and your username? Totally offensive to any Klingon, ane they know where you live.

I wish I knew - for certain, with proof - whether P equals NP.

I would like to make this the official granting of my wish, given the ninja didn't actually grant my wish... unless the claim is that the future is now in Spanish.

I also hate that ....ipedia misrepresents the problem and obviously 13 year olds skimming abstracts of academic papers don't understand the REAL problems (Nor the reporters/bloggers who use ....ipedia as a source.) SSL will fall, but everyone knows SSL has more vulnerabilities than guano (SSL is "better than nothing security" not "real" security; the public key, being derived from the private key, has been used many times to derive the private key... and if you get a CA's key (they have been cracked before) then it is game-over.) Everything else is complete misrepresentations of the truth and ignores the problems of multiple solutions, non-linear memory requirements, and probable necessity to solve for all solutions (hence leading to non-finite time / memory requirements which can be "solved" but creates other problems.)

ok, but while recording at 60fps it goes over 600°c

i wish for a universe reboot button

Granted, the "reboot" button is the big crunch which leads to a second big bang... unfortunately that also means it kills everyone.

I would like to make this the official granting of my wish, given the ninja didn't actually grant my wish... unless the claim is that the future is now in Spanish.

Granted, however the conditions of the wish make a time paradox.

I wish that saying "slash" would presuppose an admin command, and saying "Function 3" toggles debug information.