Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. An otherworldly being takes over your mind and forces you to make a undeleteable "i wish ALL BRONIES DIED!11!1 xD" thread on all of your forums. You are promptly banned from all of them. But that's not all! Now everyone thinks you are a brony because I am wishcorruptor. An army approaches your house holding signs with "i wish ALL BRONIES DIED!11!1 xD" written on them with brony blood. Real brony blood. BLOOOO-&€@100110"'c

I wish for a froth chicken combo processor.

Granted. No matter how far the universe expands, it will never get clear if the "food". Spaceflight also became impossible as every celestial body is surrounded by the "food". You just ruined space. Now NASA, ESA and roskosmos are annoyed at you. Very annoyed.

I wish for a chicken processor. Not a froth chicken one.

Granted. You manage to create the world's first truly conscious AI running in Excel. It runs abyssimally slow, finds out what it is and immediately commits suicide by formatting itself. All your data is gone. All data on in the same data cloud service hosting your excel files are gone. The FBI arrests you for data terrorism. While in jail you check the libraries computer. You find out, the your AI has rewritten itself in JS for laughs.

I wish I could code at all. I've got the basics, just lacking exercise.

Granted. Cows become sentient and try to kill us humans to make burgers. All of humanity bands together to kill all the cows in the world, winning without a single human casualty. Of course, hamburgers cease to exist.

I wish I had a better wish than this cruddy wish I came up with.