Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you somehow absorb it and become massless. You now float in space, even rogue asteroids with minuscule micro gravity can change your course with the effect of over 7km/s, let alone planets and stars

I wish I could manage to sleep in and actually feel well rested

Edited by SpaceplaneAddict

Granted, everything moves too fast and it is too challenging to control your crafts. Even your 1,000 ton extremely slow Eve rover takes a tumble and explodes due to a lack of precision even after clicking caps lock.

I wish to have an infinite-wish yielding genie.

Granted, on the condition that the government may imprison you and torture you until you give them the redacted information. Then they will keep torturing you for a year afterwards.

I wish there were cloud-sized swarms of flying bioluminescent squid in the upper troposphere, which lived the entirety of their lives in the sky and eat smaller birds who eat tiny flying algae.

Granted, you receive a 20% complete game full of a few great missions, unrealistic flying aircraft carriers shaped like manta rays, a-flying-aircraft-carrier-shaped-like-a-manta-ray-load of bugs, and more flying aircraft carriers from Ace Combat 6, meant to fill the other missing 80% of the game (basically the latter 80% of the game becomes a metal manta ray turkey shoot, only the turkeys have graphics equivalent to those in Ace Combat 6). You destroy/delete your copy of the game after seeing it's horror.

I wish for the existence of a personal modern-day-answering-machine-sentience-bearing infinite-wish granting answering machine for myself.

Granted but it contains the soul of a hipster so you may only make biodynamic reiki aura chakra/ soy latte wishes, and it will complain. a lot. About everything. All the time. Also it only responds if you call it daddy.

I just want a beer.

Edited by KerBlam
English are dificult

Granted, however the company that makes Snickers bars secretly makes all other foods poisonous and takes over the world by monopolizing the food industry, then becomes Big Brother.

I wish Minmus had a waffle cone to go with it.

Wish granted, but it tastes like 70 year spoiled mint ice cream, and the waffle cone tastes like the ice cream.

I wish that all evil and wrong-doing would begone from the Universe and we lived in an endless state of well-being and prosperity.

Edited by TopHeavy11

2 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Granted, everyone gets bored because of no action, and all die.

I wish to have the modding skills to make Dres be more widely liked by the whole KSP community. 

Granted, but Dres quickly gets abandoned again for being too mainstream.

I wish Dres existed in real life.

Edited by Sanic

nope, memory and idea will grow per neurons and genetics whatever this is over human lifespan. But fish try time to time to find a workaround. they are amusing not much more as long as they are cute fish or usefull fish for the whole system balance.

I wish my earth machina will cease to work properly in a very long time. (edit: i mean heart but i m dislexic a littl' sorry)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''