Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You have 2 Midichlorians. Your brother has 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 Midichlorians. You may now use the force to move a plutonium atom. He may use it to send Saturn Vs to orbit without using fuel.

I wish that all the blue whales in the ocean would be teleported randomly above the world's most major cities.

Edited by LaytheDragon

Granted. Your genie tells everyone that you asked for this and everyone is mad at you for making all the blue whales go extinct.

I wish for the ability to speed up time in my reference frame but not in anyone else's, resulting in me seeing everything stopped/slow motion whenever I want, and being able to move and manipulate objects while in that state.

Granted. The teleporter's translocator circuit is wonky and teleports you halfway between floors. Bad way to end your day.

I wish all Common Core math to be replaced with Binary computations and Boolean Algebra

Edited by Xorth Tanovar

• 4 weeks later...

Granted. It's in new jersey/the center of the sun, whichever's worse.

I wish to fulfill my title as the Forum game Necromancer and stop this thread right now. Nobody reply to my comment or any others on this thread from her on out...

...until some time tomorrow.

Edited by quasarrgames