Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, all your regular headaches will now be migraines! 

I wish that wish granting entities be required to interpret all wishes (including this one) in accordance with the intent of the wisher.

Edited by astrokerb

you need 18 holes to play golf, with eleven you can only play football or open a cheer leader agency

i wish for a pftt-tee to put her hum ahem in the bolli tiger woods with some robes'inn we don't expect the disney inquistion here

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Granted. The flagship is an 8-core processor with IPC rivalling Haswell. And you'll be lucky if you get one to run above 3.0 GHz.

I wish for the floccinaucinihilipilification of antidisestablishmentarianism in Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.

Granted, the Church of England will remain eminent in Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch, but they have to change their name.

I wish I could have a perfect KSP experience, the pinnacle of its potential.

Granted, several nuclear bombs are detonated around you, vaporizing you and your entire city.

I wish for a PC that always does exactly what I want it to, without breaking or screwing up my games and programs.

13 hours ago, cantab said:

Granted. The problem is, while it always does what you want, it never does it when you want.

Iwishtherewasnosuchthingasaspaceandeverythingwrittenwaslikethis.

Grantedbutyoudontknowhowtoreadsoyoucantenjoyit.

I wish for a fish.

Granted. The fish turns out to be a mammal, and a blue whale to be exact. You have no provisions to take care of it, and now you are imprisoned for animal cruelty.

I wish for expertise in War Thunder.

Granted, you devote your entire life to becoming a total master of War Thunder, and no one ever hangs out with you again.

I wish for a heated observatory on my roof from which I can observe the stars with my eyes and through my telescope.

Granted, but it's always cloudy for some reason.. 

I wish I could control the weather, kind of like an old school vampire but with out the annoying "only cross running water at the turn of the tide" rules. Also: no sparkling please, and no emo moods (why would you be sad if you can just make the day warm and sunny?!)

Granted!

but... an unexpected surge in sales of "keep calm and chill out" shirts and posters causes the global economy to crash, but nobody is upset

but... everyone dresses like the Fonz and walks about all day saying "heeeeeeey!", no work is done, many sharks are jumped

but... you must wait for the eventual heat death of the universe, and at this point everything is chill :)

I wish that plants would scream whenever they were pruned! bwahaha!