Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You are taken to the biggest library in the world and interesting books you've never heard of start falling off the shelves and burying you.

(Although I would recommend anything by Stuart Gibbs)

I wish for this post to stay on this thread.

Granted, but baldness is punished by imprisonment for 20 lives via reviving medicine.

I wish for a perfect, eternal, INCORRUPTIBLE to the INFINITE power, world.

Edited by TopHeavy11

Granted. Nothing changes, and you come to realise that this Earth we have truly is the best of all possible worlds. In your despair you commit suicide. The worls is made a better place for that. Nobody attends your funeral.

I wish I didn't have such a dark mind.

Granted! You are thrown into a timey-wimey portal and find yourself stranded in the Early Cambrian, where you can have all the trilobites you desire (if they desire you!)

I wish that while you are waiting 520 million years for KSP to be invented, you use your free time to influence the evolution of forks to so that they have opposable thumbs :)

Granted. Their empty as well. Not feeling so good about hooking up you TV to that car battery during the blackout, not are you?

I wish that all CreepyPasta conspiracies would be declared false for good.

Edited by TopHeavy11

Granted, but pasta starts making creepy noises at night and moving around when nobody is looking...

I wish for a super-fast, super-smooth-turning, impossible-to-pop, WCA-legal speedcube, with the standard color scheme.