Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but you have to give the likes to non-like worthy posts.

Oh, ninja'd and forgot a wish!

Ok, you do have something to do, but that thing is even more boring than nothing.

I wish I could meet the Kraken.

50 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

Granted, but you have to give the likes to non-like worthy posts.

Oh, ninja'd and forgot a wish!

Ok, you do have something to do, but that thing is even more boring than nothing.

I wish I could meet the Kraken.

Granted, but you get eaten by the Kraken.

I wish I had a BadS Kerbal other than Jeb.

Granted. Right after, all aerodynamics disappear, so SSTOs become obsolete.

I wish that I could succeed 100% of the time at everything except dying and becoming ill and have anyone around me die and all other negative things.

Edited by TopHeavy11

Granted, but now you exist in a perfect world where corruption is a foreign word and everything is quote unquote, boring, and without creativity as we know it.......

I wish fossil fuel runs out so we can, like actually, make clean-burning fuels mainstream. :U

Granted, it's much faster but you now live on Io so you've got about an hour delay before anything happens. Also, volcanoes and radiation will make life hard for you.

I wish I could do all the stuff I can do in dreams in real life too.

Granted, but that's a black hole event horizon half hour, which is about 100 years normally.

W iish t hhaI t coult dpyc eorrectly!

Edited by TopHeavy11
I wish I could type correctly!

Granted, but you become incredibly obsessive, correcting mistakes in online articles through frenzied petition, and viciously altering spelling in physical writing pieces. You make a horrible mistake one day and browse Facebook, and the comments drive you over the edge. You sell all of your earthly possessions, barring your computer and your house, and vainly attempt to stem the tide of grammatical travesties. You eventually forget to eat and drink, and your final act is to post a correction, but as you fall, you spell the last word wrong and hit enter, immortalising it forever in the still-realm of the internet. This final act damns your soul, leaving you forever trapped in a hellish limbo wherein "affect" and "effect, "you're" and "your" and "there" and "their" are gleefully interchanged with one another in an endless butchery of the English language.

I wish that the weather where I live would stay the same for more than an hour at a time.

Edited by KarmaLarma

Granted. This breaks the underlining code of the multi-verse, killing every single version of yourself except your bizzaro version, where triangles were always ellipses.

I wish...ERROR 2796 WISH BREAKS NULL POINT EXCEPTION. CRASHING FORUMS IN 3...2...1...CRASH FAILED.