Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. The entire planet of Kerbin is rotated so it's north pole is fixed toward it's sun, extreme gale-force winds in excess of 3000m/s constantly blow toward the "noon pole". The dark side of Kerbin becomes an ice sheet. Launches from KSP become extremely challenging to say the least.

I wish for an asteroid strike

granted, but it has toothepaste inside.

I wish from now on, if I wish for anything in existence on this thread, it cannot be corrupted. It must be pure and it must be fine, no little details must be found and exploited, nothing can be twisted. This wish is under affect of an anti-corruption as well. So you cannot twist it...

Granted, it will happen once humanity is extinct.

I wish for a bag of infinity than can give me anything i wish for. It also negates the weight inside and weighs as much as a normal bag. It doesn't collapse into a black hole or anything. Just a normal bag on the outside...

Granted, but you get bored in orbit of Ike and deleted the save file...

I wish for a bag of infinity than can give me anything i wish for. It also negates the weight inside and weighs as much as a normal bag. It doesn't collapse into a black hole or anything. Just a normal bag on the outside. It MUST be called out, not on its own. No matter what...