Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

7 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. A crowd of Magyar and Romanian peasants gathers around your tower to greet you, Dr. Frankenstein.

I wish micro-elefants stay harmless and wouldn't hurt me.

Granted. They eat all your food and you starve.

I wish for a non-polluted China. 

granted, but when you get all of your wishes, you eventually get bored of life because of the lack of the challenge, and you commit suicide, but right before, you wish that none of this happened, so you didn't wish at all

I wish that it was 2018 because of all of the cool space stuff happening that year

aha! now you cant corrupt it, because you all love space, but if you corrupt it, your only corrupting yourself

19 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

I wish for the weather to be a nice 70º... FAHRENHEIT YOU EUROPEANS!!! 70º C is like death... I think...

It is 70 degrees all year and wildlife florishs due to the constant supply of food but all the plants die because they were never pollinated the next year and the world dies.

I wish I had computer that could run graphics mods for Ksp.

and 70 degrees Celsius is 158 degrees Fahrenheit. If you took proper steps you might survive it, but in a barren desert, you gonna die.

Edited by munlander1