Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted

Because of an error in your tardis machine, you were taken out of the universe and your tardis was eaten by a giant asteroid. If you get my reference I applaud you.  I would continue but don't wanna break any rules. (A tardis is a time machine so he traveled back in time)

I would like a super star destroyer.

Edited by munlander1

Wish granted, however you get annihilated by your own super star destroyer as a nasty side effect Duna is now considered a asteroid/Space Junk. (Pesky wish rebels!)

I wish for free cookies.

Edited by Dogenutt

Granted, but you got the cookies from the no, my cookie forum and they are stolen from you

i want to go interplanetary in Ksp with enough dv to go there and back.( if the last part is breaking any rules please disregard it)

Edited by munlander1

Granted. A big tank with a crew of fishes drives into your house with tracks.

I wish for a detailed photo of a neutron star with all its centimeter-high mountains, kilometer-wide continents and the stadium-sized hot spot where the matter falls down.

1 hour ago, StupidAndy said:

granted, but as you eat, you accidentally drop salt on it and it dies

I wish that @DarkOwl57 would realize that the packers are the best, the team deserving of going to the super bowl

GO.PACK.GO.

Granted, but they have a scandal and are BANNED from the NFL forever!!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA

I wish for a turtle