Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You appear 300 mln years ago, in Carboniferous, in warm, 35 % oxygen atmosphere, on the dry north-west coast of Euramerica, under a clear sky.

I wish you like fried trilobites in fern leaves.

Spoiler

342.jpg

Edited by kerbiloid

Your indecisiveness causes a small glitch in the fabric of spacetime, right inside your skull. Your brain is turned to mind, one small piece at a time. Manifesting like very early onset dementia, doctors are completely baffled. By the time anyone figures out what has happened, you're already long gone. Thanks to it, though, scientists are able to get a much better understanding of spacetime, and your corpse becomes the subject of many studies, culminating in a working Alcubierre drive. Your family does not see it this way, however, and most go mad from the torturous death followed by the sheer apathy of the press.

I wish I was here more often.

Granted, but all the answers are incorrect. Unbeknownst to you, this homework was vital to your grades, and your grade drops to a D-. Your parents are horrified and throw you out on the streets.

I wish my co-worker's dad hadn't died...

3 minutes ago, vexx32 said:

Granted, but all the answers are incorrect. Unbeknownst to you, this homework was vital to your grades, and your grade drops to a D-. Your parents are horrified and throw you out on the streets.

Well... That is entirely possible. However, considering the homework is writing...

Granted. Your business goes bankrupt and you have to find another job, the new one having a pay of minimum wage.

I wish for Track Season to start up at my school.

Just now, 0111narwhalz said:

Granted. Someone shoots the track, stuffs its head, and hangs it on the wall. It's really creepy.

What? I meant track as in the running kind. You know, in the Olympics.

Granted. The nuclear radiation infects your hometown and kills everyone off one by one.

I wish for my schedule to not be so packed.

atchoom not is what you get

i wish human ant and t-rex to never reappear in anyone mind, and that we do not never send bacteria to all the repertoried planet with liquids and we do not try building a ark for as much species as possible while knowing not everyone is gonna get it's ticket anyway and that personnaly stay here hoping best for the kids eventually

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
burn me sun burn me ; ) i m cool with that if it give a chance to younger generations of lot of being

Ị bụ oké njọ

i wish Әр адам להשתמש 

(14/5000) ? wut ?

لوڅه وي لږ تر لږه  的幾個或更多നിരന്തരം സജ്ജമാക്കി പ്രതീകം and that portal neuroscience gonna be oki

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
np, paracetamol inside .... yick