Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

This wish brings us back to the first part of your post.

You have a remarkable gift for persuasion. Ok, granted, too. No wasps. Only mantises and dragonflies.
Even better: dragonflying mantises. They fly when you kick them, and sit the rest of the time.

So, a wish for dragomantises instead of spiders and wasps.

Upd.: Ninja'd. But as the wish about a fast KSP looks unreal, this haven't changed the future timeline.

Edited by kerbiloid

The earth is no longer overpopulated after Jeb arrives with his spaceship, meant to save us all and give us true wisdom and science! Unfortunately, the rocket had twelve E-class asteroids flying in formation with it to provide fuel, and Jeb didn't remember to slow them down before arriving here. He lands and wonders why the planet he came to save is a smoking wasteland.

I wish for a printer that works.

55 minutes ago, kerbinorbiter said:

I wish KSP doesnt crash

The wish is rejected as impossible.

5 hours ago, Overfloater said:

I wish cockroaches had the survivability of a dodo.

Granted. Scientists discover that dodo had survivability of cockroaches before they died.

I wish for a full-featured M41A in Skyrim, rather than just a limited emulation.

Granted. Its so good that no-one upgrades to the new versions and all the devs are fired. Eventually Sqaud forgets about this and it takes 5 years for people wanting a update. But there are no updates. KSP is then infected with many bugs and the game becomes unplayable, and only those who kept those old versions can play, severely shrinking the community.

I wish flying aircraft carriers were brought back.

Granted. An aircraft carrier gets an engine damage and can't move. Now you are bringing it back. Manually.

I wish the future outerspacenauts won't be such brainless morons like in Alien Covenant.
(Or at least having a brain of cockroach, compensate this with a cockroach reproductivity).

Granted. However, the universe moderator in charge of that wish doesn't know squat about computers, and he thinks "deep web" and "dark web" are synonymous. You are arrested by the FBI for super-hyper-mega piracy two days later.

I wish for a cardboard box that I can turn into anything by using a Sharpie to write on the side of it. And it would go "Boink."