Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You are the captain of a smuggler ship in a restricted area, and your ship gets a pair of Granits.

I wish the authors (or maybe these are translators) of Vikings series stop calling all Ragnar's sons "Lothbrok". It's not a surname, it's a personal nickname.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but you decided to find out on your own through trial and error, and end up with several viruses, a hacked Imgur server, and a lengthy file manipulation process involving the word firmware, which takes like 4 hours to upload a photo on to the forums.

I wish I had infinite jello- filled Twinkies.

No, I did not just say something smart and then say something dumb.

Edited by TheMadKraken2297
Better wish corruption.

All of the ducks 'spawned' in the same space, therefore the 14 million pounds of duck within roughly 1000? Cubic centimeters causes it to collapse into a black hole, devouring you and the rest of the planet, and as it grows, ever so slightly affecting the orbit of the other planets, in which the black hole ends up affecting the other planets so much, it eats Mars, and it's increased weight but same speed causes it's orbit to decay, eventually reaching, and eating, the sun.

I wish I could make a wish with such hardcore XKCD/ What If style corruptive possibilities.

Edit: someone awnsered  the duck post while I was typing my awnsers... I like my awnsers better though. 

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

2 hours ago, LawnDartLeo said:

I wish my children listened to me.

Granted. You become an XKCD comic character, and you children read you to laugh.

2 hours ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

I wish I could make a wish with such hardcore XKCD/ What If style corruptive possibilities.

Granted, too. That XKCD comic character gives you ideas.

I wish I had read e-mail last evening to stay home this morning instead of looking at the closed doors. Though, I had a walk.

12 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You become an XKCD comic character, and you children read you to laugh.

Granted, too. That XKCD comic character gives you ideas.

I wish I had read e-mail last evening to stay home this morning instead of looking at the closed doors. Though, I had a walk.

You read the email, but then a guy in a black Guy- Fawkes style hat came in and fired a crossbow at your computer, making it all meaningless. 

I wish that I had a 450 pound hamster.