Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Your wish is granted but when t is released, all copies and scripts spontaneously combust

I wish that we will all be able to travel to space and other planets in a few decades

Also, being prime minister of Finland is better than most other countries.

Granted but you have to travel by blue police box

I wish to jump 15 minutes into the future

(Also, yeah, Finland would be a great place to be in charge of. No worrying about terrorist attacks every 5 seconds, very rarely at war with anyone (And when they are they pretty much always win), small country, high quality of living, low stress. I actually intend to live there some day)

Granted but you meet yourself and touch so the reapers come in to clean the time wound by erasing you from existence meaning Postcards from Laythe never existed!

I wish that the entire world could be like Finland now

Granted, you've invented the spoon-fork paradox, It's where the spoon creates a paradox that invalidates the fork and the fork creates a paradox that invalidates the spoon. The knife, however, creates a paradox that invalidates the spoon, the fork, and the knife.

I wish that I could draw good. Not photorealistic good but where you don't have to explain that it's a spaceship and not a tesla coil.

Granted, but it has a mini black hole inside, which causes you to undergo "spaghettification" when you try to take a sip from it (spaghettification is a actual term used to describe what happens to objects when they enter a black hole :0.0:)

I wish for all the money in the world.

Granted, but you drive everyone else on earth to extinction due to starvation, as you have monopolized the food supply. Have fun doing everything for yourself! XD

I wish for a man in a blue police box to come fix this mess from the above wish.

Granted, but since Aperture Science Handheld Portal Devices are too mainstream of a teleportation device, you get a Displacer Cannon instead. And if that isn't enough of a corruption, you get "interfaced" by a headcrab as soon as you use the device and arrive on Xen.

I wish that everyone would play a Half-Life game within half of their life.

Edited by (An Original Name)