Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted but now Jeb has built a rocket with a thousand boosters for each stage. Have fun :)

I wish that I could implant my brain into a computer so I am always on these forums or playing KSP.

Granted but you are killed a second later. Also, you have made Hitler more aggressive in his actions so he wins World War Two (or as its now know the Great Liberation of the Aryan race) and the entire world is now under the control of his son, Adolf Junior.

I wish that I don't have to sleep.

Granted. You are æðрь ÃÂøúþûðù Òтþрþù (Killed in the Russian Revolution.)

I wish I could land on the Mun from a 5 km orbit.

Granted but that art spawns fan art based on your art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art

I wish that I could stop

which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that artwhich spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art which spawns fan art based on that art...