Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

You get a glass with some water. It really is slightly alkali, but don’t tell anyone that.

I wish for Ms. Buktu to be revived so she can see how popular a phrase with her name ha become.

Granted. You're perpetually in pain from breathing normally poisonous fumes that are the Venusian atmosphere. You are in constant starvation from lack of food. And God forbid you have water on Venus, that won't do.

Have fun suffering until old age.

I wish for control over all facets of my death.

You got gifts instead.

1 hour ago, SuperMiiBrother said:

But SuperMiiBrother didn't understand, So now Iftar doesn't exist!

So I expected an Indonesian to answer my wish. And Iftar means breaking fast for Muslims who did fasting, especially during Ramadhan.

And if Iftar is nonexistent, people who are fasting could go hungry even longer tho...

I wish for Ayam Percik as the meal for tomorrow's Iftar.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:13 AM, FahmiRBLXian said:

You ended up can only control your face after death. Which deemed redundant since you can only control your face and nothing other.

SMH SMH I meant facets as in all *aspects" of my death. smh smh.

Your wish for ayam percik is granted. But unfortunately, tomorrow never comes, for if it did, it would no longer be tomorrow, but rather today. Have fun chasing something you will never have.

I wish for the abolition of chairs. 

10 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

I wish for the abolition of chairs.

So now, you don't have a leg to sit on.  Too late, you wish for a chair with wheels now that you need one!

I wish for a clue what this topic is about and how it relates to space travel and also please don't call me a Noob.  (I wish I knew what that was!)

Edited by Hotel26

You've cured from food poisoning but then poisonous substance (Let's say, Uranium) becomes a food.

Spoiler

Get well soon anyhow. I could imagine if it happened to fasting people (Though one can still stop fasting if things get too dangerous).

I wish the New Moon shows up by 29th Ramadhan instead of 30th.

Spoiler

Anyone anmoyed about you need to fast another day after the announcement states that the New Moon didn't show up?

The cake is truly made out of inert gasses, including Helium. You eat the cake and you got the voice of a chipmunk.

4 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

I wish for animals in KSP.

A HUUUUUGE flock of birds anihilating the whole KSC that every time you take off in a plane, your plane cripples as it struggles through the flock of birds in an air particle-dense formation, burning birds and not fuel.

I wish for Time Warp IRL but not Physics Warp.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

• 4 weeks later...

Granted. We'll no longer get access to the ISS, the Russian portion of the ISS will be detached and the ongoing Trade War escalates. And the US will reuse the remaining Cold War air raid sirens alongside present-day tornado siren systems to warn of a possible nuclear fallout. And the FEMA will have Fallout Vault Boy mascot then.

I wish I found my lost locker key as soon as possible.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

Granted. You get a bunch of paper maps, except they just have data for Minecraft maps printed on them, impossible to make anything useful out unless you typed it all into a computer.

I wish for the power to transport myself to any pipe organ in the middle of the night and play it, appearing as a ghostly apparition to anyone who sees me.

• 4 weeks later...

Granted. You receive the power to transport myself to any pipe organ in the middle of the night and play it, appearing as a ghostly apparition to anyone who sees you, but someone calls the Ghostbusters

I wish Jebediah Kerman was my best friend