Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You then built a very Kerbal Whackjob and instrad of being spotted by your sister, it's your parents who spotted you.

I wish I have timeto continue YT-ing and finally get some cash rolling in.

Spoiler

Suggest something on what can I do this year end in KSP on my profile!

And I wish I can get my hands on a Samsung Note 10+ by the end of this year.

Spoiler

Both wishes?

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

11 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Granted. You then built a very Kerbal Whackjob and instrad of being spotted by your sister, it's your parents who spotted you.

... Ugh... That's even worse...

entities do have properties now, and they all hate you.

I wish that some of my friends wouldn't move away this summer (yay, military!)

DIO : Granted...ZA WARUDO !!! KEEP TIME FREEZING BY LOOPING ZA WARUDO !!!

Kurumi : With Pleasure, DIO-San

Now nobody can move...

I wish Kars (JoJo Ultimate Lifeform) can help The Raid of Area 51

Edited by GRS

Granted.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB5pKXSHmu7-zK_lrpur_

Welcome to West Shores Services Siren Graveyard.

I wish I can get my hands on one of the Thunderbolts in the picture.

[See spoilers pls]

Spoiler

Yes, you can buy used sirens for your posession. No jokes, many sirens are in working order, but...

(1). You might need to do some restoration and...

(2). IIRC they're never like eBay where they can ship it to your doorstep; you'll need a fitting trailer (Since a siren is really huge) and bring it to the site. Prepare some cash in case they didn't accept Credit or Debit. I've never heard an enthusiast telling about the payment method there.

And the one that has the 'bowtie' (It's actually dampers or shutters enclosed in a housing that loiked like a bowtie) is the 1003 variant of the Thunderbolt, while the one with no 'bowtie' is either a 1000 (Single tone) or a 1000T (Dual tone).

Note that 1000 and 1000Ts look indentical unless they sound when a 1000 sounds a single note at a time while a 1000T sounds two at a time.

1003s are capable doing 3 signals while 1000(T)s couldn't. This is achievable using the mechanism hidden in the 'bowtie'; a pair of solenoids and dampers (Or shutters, whatever you call it) to close and open one row at a time.

Manufactured by Federal Signal back in the 50s until 90s.

Spoiler

Anyways sorry for yet another sirsn content after a veeeeeeeery long time not having that.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
U

Granted. You'll get the buggy version of Making History instead.

I wish the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus/Pro retains the earphone jack and not exploding.

Spoiler

High price tags should be fine for me in case my parents will buy one for my excellsnt results in the upcoming major exam. Or if I started YouTube-ing.

Granted. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus/Pro now implements the Galaxy Fold's design, and with it comes the broken screen flaw. 

I wish that the Epic Games Store would SHUT! DOWN! AND! NOT! POACH! ANY! MORE! GAMES!

Edited by TomSawyer2112

Granted, but another, even more sinister, even MORE greedy game company will take its place.

Fool.

I wish I never had to be tired again after waking up at 3:30 AM for work.

Granted. You'll go into a coma.

I wish my parents hitch me back early today.

(Got an open day today when teachers meets parents to discuss about students' performance in academics and stuff, and we can go back home afterwards for the weekend)

granted you now get a black hole attractivity scaled OCD with thinking without sin king at each physical law forces in actions each time you move an objet from A to B

i wish i could forget about more often now it's scripted deepsomewhere in my mind.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
on typing dislex.I.A

Granted. When you finish cleaning the livestock and feeding the pigs, you may go to the stable, ask the groom for the mobile phone, and watch on the farm website your chores for tomorrow.

I wish for a lunar eclipse.