Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You learn it was made in the USA when you're arrested.

I wish for a US dollar that I can keep, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

Granted, however the economy crashes the second the dollar comes into your posession. Your US Dollar is now worth less than a penny.

I wish I could still build planes as well as I could now as I could 6 months ago when I stopped playing KSP. None of my stuff works and I can't get my BDArmory working :(

Edited by Kernel Kraken
I think my module manager is the wrong version but the one compatible with BDAc 3.0.0 doesn't have a download and I can't get it to work, help!

Granted. It's not actually broken, it's now "working as intended."

I wish for a US dollar at current exchange rates that I can keep, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

Granted. Whenever you drink from it, the coffer cup automatically fills itself with air.

I wish for a genuine US dollar at current exchange rates that I can keep, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

Granted. The universe reverses back to the Big Bang.

I wish for a genuine US dollar at current exchange rates that I can keep without adversely affecting the universe, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

1 hour ago, Overfloater said:

Granted. The devs have abandoned KSP 2 at its current state, and it has been passed on to you to continue development.

I wish for KSP 1.8.

Granted. You now have a copy of Kent's Sooty Pen version 1.8,  the newest model of sooty pen, this time it is made of soot from the 2192 yellowstone volcano eruption.

I wish that I can't die.

Granted, however you'll live to see the heat death of the universe. Bored out of your mind from experiencing eons of nothingness and having nothing to look forward but even more nothingness, you wish for sweet release.

On the topic of things that are cold, I wish it were winter.

Edited by Exploro
grammar error

Granted. One nuclear winter, coming right up.

I wish for a genuine US dollar at current exchange rates that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.