Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. @AmpsterMan is replaced.

I wish for a genuine US dollar at current exchange rates, in my possession, that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

Granted. It's a bag of paint chips.

I wish for a genuine United States dollar at current exchange rates, in my possession, that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

Granted. Everyone is dissapointed to find out that Mars is really just a large inflatable balloon orbiting the Sun.

You didn't corrupt my wish, though- I specifically asked for a "genuine United States dollar."

So I'll ask again.

I wish for a genuine United States dollar at current exchange rates, in my possession, that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no one will harm me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

Granted. Now it's buttery smooth, but Kerbin is flat.

I wish for a genuine United States dollar at current exchange rates, in my possession, that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no harm will come to me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have.

3 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Granted. Your potato tree is just in form of a picture in a potato PC.

wait, so you arent going to make a wish, okay I guess i'll wish for you.

I wish for a computer so I can play the latest version of ksp With mods, Instead of playing version 1.2.2 on the Xbox one.

Granted. Someone made a mod for that to be reality.

I wish overdosing raisins really make people became gifted-level brilliant.

Spoiler

EDIT :

Well I actually ate a lot of raisins (And it's one of my favorite foods) every time consuming it; I even  once finished a whole large packaging (About the size of a 500ml water bottle) of raisins within a day!

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

Granted. after 2 days however, the effects wear off and you are left 900% dumber than before you ate them, forcing you to take it again, thus making you ADDICTED.

I wish that I could go to space in a 100% safe spacecraft, with life support, radiation protection and water, that once reaching orbit, will stay in orbit for the amount of time it takes to make one orbit around the Earth, before deorbiting and Landing exactly were it took off, allowing me to depart saftely to my home with no repercussions before, during or after the flight.

Granted- you end up at the exact point in space where you took off. Unfortunately for you, the Earth kept orbiting the Sun during the 45 minutes you were in orbit, so the exact point in space is about 100 miles above the earth's surface. Feel free to get home however you want!

I wish for a potato, not a dollar.

Granted, but the Genie gets confused and grants you a genuine United States dollar at current exchange rates, in my possession, that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no harm will come to me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have. Instead.

9 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Granted- you end up at the exact point in space where you took off. Unfortunately for you, the Earth kept orbiting the Sun during the 45 minutes you were in orbit, so the exact point in space is about 100 miles above the earth's surface. Feel free to get home however you want!

I wish for a potato, not a dollar.

Granted, but the potato is Filled with fire ants and mold.

I wish for an alexa