Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You had the model of SPACESHIP OF DOOM. (It's a model, it does NOT do anything!)

Granted, it's Wikipedia article is now a stub.

I wish that worms were made out of gummy substances.

I sort of expected that. And worms made out of gummy substances? Now the worms should be classified as protists... :D

I wish that the universe explodes.

Granted, but you have been cursed to become an inefective, charmless, and powerless leader. Because of it, you have been overthrown by the kerbals in a massive uprising they have orchestrated after just a year of assuming into throne. They have then given the crown back to Jebediah the Thrillmaster instead, making him the king of kerbals once more.

I wish for pie.

Granted. The movie is the first one to use correct orbtal mechanics in this decade as well as being entirely feasable to occur.(i.e. no sound in vaccum, ect.) However, it is bashed by movie-goers and critics for being "Unrealistic" and is hated on the level of twilight by the internet. Because you find this movie enjoyable, you are written off as a lunatic for life.

I wish to be able to ignore pain.

Granted, but the resulting jokes are so Meta they exceed all know levels of Cuil theory and can only be understood by hamburgers.

I wish I had a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster...

Granted. The battle is over far too rapidly however, as Cthulhu is powerful beyond our wildest imagination, and Godzilla is just a giant lizard.

I wish pacman -Syu wouldn't crash in the middle of updating Gnome for no reason whatsoever.